Sunday, July 31, 2011

American Peyote.

As all of you know, I usually enter a contest whenever I get the chance. Very rarely do I forget about the contests that I enter. However, that wasn't the case for this one. A couple of months ago, an art organization called Talenthouse, which is based on interactive art marketing, and a guy Mark Melynkowicz (American Peyote) held a contest. The winner of this contest would have the opportunity of working with Mark on a series of video poetry films and they would write a soundtrack to accompany the intense imagery of American Peyote. I had honestly forgotten about this contest once I had entered, because I thought I had no chance of winning.

http://blog.americanpeyote.com/

Well, I was wrong, and in this case, I'm glad I was.

Over the past month, I have been working on the soundtrack, and it is coming along quite well. I'm really excited to see how this whole thing turns out. If you want to listen to what I have come up with, you can find my music here.

http://soundcloud.com/djcuethetechnonerd

No comments:

Post a Comment